14/05/2018

Cabin days

After one day in Stockholm, we drove the seven hour drive up north to Vemdalen, to A & D's cabin. It was built in the mid-60's and was originally built for A's grandfather. I'm so glad we got to go again this year, and that it didn't feel as rushed. When we weren't skiing, there was a lot of cooking, film watching, Easter egg eating, sauna-ing, and snowball fighting going on. There was way more snow this time round, which was way more fun. When I was still living in Sweden, A used to invite me to come up there when we were teenagers, but I never went. I didn't ski or snowboard then, and I honestly felt no desire to go there, as surely it would just be really cold?! I'm so glad things change. And man, are my friends are insanely lucky to have this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.